Saturday, June 8, 2019

Cumming in public !

How do you all feel about public ejeculation ? Comments below ! I was doing a shoot before for a photographer in London.  Wandsword Common to be exact. I was nude, it was a Saturday morning, the photographer had assured me it was quiet and no body would be around. As the shoot went on it got more erotic, the photographer wanted tonshoot me hard , then he wanted me to masturbate.
I was laying on a log and jerking off.  My head was away from the path so I didn’t notice two ladies out walking their dogs.  The photographer was snapping away and didn’t warm me.  As they approached I shot my cum high into the air emptying my balls.
I lay there naked covered in cum and they stood astonished staring at me. They started saying I should be ashamed so we had to run before they called someone.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment :) feedback loved and encouraged

Pegged

 After being pegged a few times it is like the perfect night in :) So good.