Monday, June 10, 2019

it is amazing how quickly you become an exhibitionist after you try it out. Following my first art model class i was quickly volunteering for the next one. I became a regular model for the group and was loving it.


My drawing classes become less and less, and my modelling grew more and more. When I started university i was not studying art anymore but was making all my partying money from modelling. it was at one of these sessions i first crossed over the erotic line. After a session the tutor (Esther) and two of the students, both middle aged women got talking to me. The hall had cleared and we were the only ones left there. One of the girls in particular was flirting a lot and asked if i would like to make some extra tips. Her friend was turning 40 and she wanted to organise a special surprise for her. A private class in her garden. It would be eight friends and I would be the nude model and naked waiter.
I said sure, it sounds fun. When I agreed they cheered and the girl (Julie) gave me a hug. She kept her hands on my and casually added, oh and the girls will want you erect.... she bit her lip and looked me in the eyes as she said it... I blushed a bit, hesitated and said okay.. Esther then placed her hand on my ass and said are you sure? Do you think you can do it? You have been a great model until now but this is totally different. You don't have to take it if you don't want. I relied, no i need the money i can do it..  So Julie is still holding my hips and Esther is standing beside me one hand still on my ass, she says shall we find out? and without waiting i feel her other hand take hold of my cock and begin stroking.
This was the culmination of months of her looking me up and down. Julie begins feeling my body, Esther is stroking me and the other girl (cannot remember names now) is sitting on a chair watching, right on the podium where i normally model.
Before long I am rock hard dripping pre cum and weak in my knees. The other girl get her bag and takes out a camera and begins shooting a few shots. The girls have me laying on the floor when I suddenly erupt. Gushing cum all over my body.. and the classroom floor.
The girls love it, they clap, and then give me a piece of paper with the time and address for the party before leaving. Esther smiles, i like this side of you.. it is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment :) feedback loved and encouraged

Pegged

 After being pegged a few times it is like the perfect night in :) So good.