Monday, June 10, 2019

Locker room cfnm

A conversation earlier today reminded me of a situation previously a number of years ago.  There was a gym I used to go to 3 times a week in the mornings before work.  It opened at 6,30 am and I was there each morning at that time.

There was a cleaning lady who was Portuguese, about 45/50 age and who didn’t have a word of English.  She would start cleaning the locker rooms around 7am.  Most guys would avoid it while she was in there.  I would usually be done about 7,15 and would hit the shower.   I never bothered with a towel , would go to my locker strip off , take some shower gel from my bag and walk to the shower.  The first day I was surprised, the showers were communal (no cubicles) . When I walked into the room the cleaning lady was there washing the floor with her mop.  I said hi.  She looked up smiled the. Went on with her work.  I started to shower and noticed she was giving that floor a very good mopping.
After I finished I walked over to the lockers and toweled off, still not getting dressed, by now she had finished the mopping and had come back to my area to vacuum.   I was in no hurry to get dressed and noticed she kept checking me out.  I tried to talk to her but she didn’t understand.  A few guys would come in but seeing her would leave again quickly.
For the next few days it happened the same.  I was wondering how cheeky I could be, so in the shower I applied extra gel and really soaped up everything.  I began stroking it until it got hard.  I noticed this girl has stopped mopping and was opening staring at me.  I continued stoking until I shot cum all over the shower floor.  She clapped, smiled then went back to work.
I wanted to talk more about it but I worked out she was a voyeur and had no interest in touching .... but I could not say much as she didn’t speak any English.  It was a bit of a risk as guys could come and go from the dressing rooms.   But generally they avoided during the cleaning time.
The day after jerking off I am in the shower again when she walks in. She says hi then gives me a wanking gesture with her hand.  ... so looking around nervously i began jerking off for her again.  Like last time when I was done she smiled said thank you kissed my cheek and went back to work.  This became a routine for the next two months.  Each morning after working out I would jerk off in the shower for her.  Then one day she was not there anymore.  I have no idea what happened to her.  It was fun however for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment :) feedback loved and encouraged

Pegged

 After being pegged a few times it is like the perfect night in :) So good.