Saturday, June 8, 2019

My first CFNM - short note. I was actually quite a shy kid, not too confident and certainly self conscious.  I was studying art at school and enjoyed it.  But most of the course for a 17 year old was still life, lettering, history etc.  in my school it was an elective, the teacher came in from outside and there was only about 10 of us in the class across all years.  Often it was never full. The teacher taught after our group at an adult education course in the local tech college.
We would get on well and she was always complementary, one evening she was flustered mid class after taking a telephone call. The regular model for the adult class had cancelled same day and there was no model for the class. I asked what she was going to do, and after a few thoughts said I guess I will have to cancel, that is unless you can do it ... I looked up and said what ? Me? She said yeah why not, you would be great and they will love you.  I thought about it and said okay.
So after the class I got in the car with her and travelled to the class. She introduced me when she walked in. Kev here is going to be our new model, please make him welcome and I am sure he will become our regular.
She told me I can leave me clothes in the corner beside the screen and then we can get moving.  The class was a 80:20 female male mix. I was scared nervous. What will it be like , but after getting over a group of total strangers looking at me, and my art teacher besides me pointing out various elements of my body and explaining lighting and shading etc. I almost forgot I was nude , and realised it felt great. The class itself was uneventful, I got over my embarrassment, and spoke to each of the students all at least twice my age after the class, and was tidying up when my teacher touched my shoulder and said to me, you know you can get dressed now if you want.  I smiled and suddenly felt naked.  It was a moment I loved.  I was nude she was standing looking at me and I slowly started to walk to the corner and get my clothes.
We talked about it after and she wanted to know if I would do it more regularly . Which developed into my obsession with cfnm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment :) feedback loved and encouraged

Pegged

 After being pegged a few times it is like the perfect night in :) So good.